Mr. Patrick Crossan is an UK Based education provider. He has extensive experience of classroom training and administration. He has completed his Post Graduation in Education and is a specialist teacher of Chemistry, Physics, General Science (including biology), Mathematics, IB Chemistry Level 2 with an exemplary record of success at the top level.
Mr. Crossan has worked with Chinese national students for international programs and has also represented his overseas clients who intend to participate in Chinese national and International education programs.
His commitment to pupil centered learning and well-being and development of the student is a perfect match with the mission and value of GoSchool and with him being one of our Global faculty we can ensure growth of our students.
- Diploma in Business Administration, University of Strathclyde Business School (2003)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education. St Andrews College of Education, Glasgow (1972 – 1973)
- BSc. in Pure Chemistry. University of Strathclyde, Glasgow (1969 – 1972)
- Education consultant based in Hangzhou, China. Advising on IGCSE and A level sciences education on a volunteer basis. Working with several education centers on the effectiveness of teaching methodologies in the international education environment.
- Teacher of IGCSE and A level Chemistry in Hangzhou Foreign Languages School
- Education Consultant in China. Representing overseas clients intending to participate in Chinese national and International education programs.
- IT skills applied to the teaching environment.
- An innovative approach to problem solving in all environments.
- Extensive IB training and experience in classroom and administration.